Gambia Bird Airlines Co. Ltd. (3G) was established in 2012 by Germania
airline which is based in Berlin, Germany. The passenger carrier
launched its UK route in October 2012 with a single 138 seater A319-100
aircraft (business and economy class seats) which flew
from Banjul International Airport London Gatwick on the 24th
October. A second aircraft joined their fleet in December of the same year.
Long haul flights will depart from Gatwick Airport each Wednesday at 2250
and land in Yundum early the next morning at 0424.
• Gambia (BJL)
• Ghana (Accra - Kotoka)
• Guinea Conakry
• Liberia (Monrovia - Roberts International)
• Nigeria (Lagos - Murtala Muhammed International)
• Senegal (Dakar - Léopold Sédar Senghor)
• Sierra Leone (Freetown - Lungi)
• Spain (Barcelona - El Prat de Llobregat)
• UK (LGW)
flights to/from London-Gatwick, UK is 25 kilos* in Economy
Class and 35 kilos* in Premium Class. The free airline baggage
allowance within West Africa and to-/from Barcelona is 30 kilos*
in Economy Class and 40 kilos* in Premium Class.
* (or as stated on the ticket).