Contact Address Details:
Hope For Children Foundation - Gambia
Kombo Central District
P.O. Box 5137, Brikama
The Gambia, West Africa
Tel no: +220 4484001
HFC-G in Brikama Town is a registered non-governmental organisation
founded in 2001. The Hope For Children Foundation - The Gambia
is a development charity in Gambia whose aims are to develop
and execute programs focused on social welfare, education
of the the poor and deprived, and deliver healthcare services
to the Kombo Central District.
Education features high on their set of priorities. The children
accepted into their sponsorship scheme are good academic students
and a significant proportion of the children they aid are
children in desperate situations, orphans and refugee kids.
Vision & Activities:
• To encourage self-sufficiency and self-employment among
youth with the wish of ending the cycle of never ending dependency,
while giving help to the families involved.
• To increase literacy and education among the general public,
emphasis on females, to realise long-term development in the
• HFCG tries at all times to spend donors' money as requested
however, if unforeseen situations arise, they may divert monies
to some other purpose.
• All donation received are distributed fairly and treats
all individuals on an equal footing.
• Hope For Children Foundation does not use its funding to
and all those who benefit cut across all
in The Gambia.
• Child health