Contact Address Details:
54 Kairaba Avenue
Shop No. 1
(Opposite Mega Bank)
Greater Banjul area
The Gambia, West Africa
Tel no: +220 4399528 Contact person: Prakash Asrani
From the traffic lights on Pipeline Road head towards
Serrekunda. Just after Harry's Supermarket the stationery
shop is to your right, next to GTBank.
Monday to Saturday: 8am to 8pm
Jet Stationery started operating on the 1st January 2015 selling
office and school stationery as well as office equipment and
furniture such as desks, copiers and printers.
Sample Office Products:
• A4 & A3 photocopying paper
• Cash registers, boxes & money counters
• Chairs, desks, cabinets & drawers
• Coloured paper
• Computer laptops, desktops & accessories
• Document binders, scanners & shredders
• Envelopes (all sizes)
• Memory sticks
• Paper clips, staplers etc.
• Pens, pencils & markers
• Photocopier machines
• Printers (laser & inkjet)
• Record books
• School stationery supplies
• Security safes
• Toner cartridges
& much more.......
* They also sell fans, gas cookers & fridges.