Contact Address Details:
& Applications Gambia Co Limited
Banjul area Head Office
IISA (G) Ltd.
no: +220 200 0200
The Gambia, West Africa
will only assist Gambian citizens or other national
who are resident in the country and cannot assist
people living in other countries. Furthermore, they
don't handle Asylum cases whether in England, Scotland
or Northern Ireland.
Fajara M Section
Tel no: +220 396 9999
Go along the Kairaba Avenue heading towards the
Sabena Junction, then continue past the Emporium
& Garba Jahumpa Road in Bakau and towards the
coast. IISA's office is located next to the Butcher's
Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm
Saturday: 9am to 12.30pm
IISA (Immigration Information Services & Applications
Company Gambia Limited) / Drakes & Moran assists would-be
applicants from Banjul applying for an entry visa to the UK
at the British
High Commission on Atlantic Road, Fajara.
The advisory service is staffed by former employees of the
consular office who saw the vital need to assist visa nationals
in the rather daunting task of successfully receiving a travel
entry permit into the UK. This could be for example, a holiday,
working, or student visa.
While working at the British High Commission
in Banjul it became rather obvious to IISA's current staff
that a significant proportion of visa applications were rejected
due to ignorance about the rules, regulations and procedures
as well as a lack of access to computer hardware. This obviously
deprived applicants who either did not have a computer or
were lacking in knowledge in how to fill their form correctly.
Online visa applications for the UK are now an essential requirement
for all Gambians wishing to enter into Britain. This led to
the establishment of IISA in Banjul.
What they Offer:
firm offers a service for The Gambia's visa nationals that
updates them on the prevailing rules and regulations. This
allows them to correctly put together and submit their travel
documentation and application forms along with their supporting
paper based evidence. This helps Entry Clearance Officers
process their submissions and increases their chances of success.
• Call the IISA office to make an appointment.
• Clientele states what kind of visa they are applying for
- travel, employment, study.
• The client will be told what original documents to bring
along to the initial meeting.
• An appointment date & time is set.
• The client comes to the office on said date.
• A clerical office will fill the form online.
• Xeroxes will be made of your documents that you will take
along to your consular interview.
• You will then be questioned to make sure that the information
you have provided is accurate and that the appropriate visa
has been chosen.
• The application form will be printed out.
• A compendium of documents will then be presented to you
for submission at the time of paying for your fee at the British
High Commission's diplomatic post in Fajara.
The validity of your online visa application is 30 days so
you must arrange your consular appointment as soon as possible.
Furthermore, if your submitted application has been refused
and you wish to appeal there is a charge of 2,500 Dalasis
for this service. To digitally send your passport sized photo
the cost is 100 Dalasis.
Costs and Fees:
• Your charge must be paid before any of the following consultation
advice is given;
• UK settlement Visa GMD1,500;
• Emigration application filling & appointment GMD650;
• UK Visitor's Visa GMD1,000;
• Visitor's application filling & appointment GMD400;
• UK Student Visa GMD1,000;
• Student application filling & appointment GMD650;
• Handover of paperwork & supporting letter GMD500;
Photocopies are D2 per sheet of A4 paper;
further information and assistance visit Drakes and Moran
at IISA Ltd.'s website.