The OTI was founded on the 5th of July, 1989 by WEC International
and since 2003 it has been run as a private concern.
Its main recruitment base are students who have finished their
senior secondary school education, middle school, adults who
want to gain a specific skill or staff from organisations
To prepare people for real work they offer work experience
attachments with various bodies.
The college is a registered training provider with the National
Training Authority (N.T.A) of the Gambia.
• Small enterprise management
• Basic level computer classes
• Office Administration
• Web Design & Hosting
• French - English Translation service
• Registrar for Domain Registration for .GM names
• Notary Services & Legal Advice