Bank Gambia Ltd.
Banjul area Head Office
49 Kairaba Avenue
Fajara, Banjul area
P.O. Box 2823, Serrekunda
The Gambia, West Africa
Tel no: +220 4399471
Mondays - Thursdays: 8am to 4:00 pm
Fridays: 8am to 1:30pm
& 2:30pm to 4pm
Bank (Gambia) Limited is a privately owned bank incorporated
in Banjul in 2008 under The Companies Act 1995 of The Gambia
and is a subsidiary of Zenith Bank Plc.
It offers a wide range of banking services from savings accounts
to online bank accounts.
Foreign Currency Account:
• Account can be credited from money transferred from offshore
bank accounts to Gambia.
• Foreign Exchange Current Account in GBP, Euros or US Dollars.
• Available as a current account with special cheques after
the KYC requirement is met.
Foreign Exchange Account:
• Current account in UK Pound Sterling, Euros or USD.
• Monthly bank statements.
• Available as a forex account after the KYC requirement is
Foreign Remittances Current
• Receiving and sending money abroad.
• Money transactions in a broad range of currencies including
USD, GBP, Euro, etc.
• Bank charges are levied on money transfers - Foreign Outward
• Choice of account being credited or withdrawing in cash.
• Money can be made payable to a specific person or company
for specified amounts.
Bank Account Services:-
• Internet banking with real-time balances on your account
Transfer funds between your accounts.
• A savings account giving customers the opportunity to save
and earn more.
• Offers competitive interest rates.
• Withdrawal of funds is by account owner.
• Withdrawal is by means of a withdrawal slip at no extra
• Withdrawal can be made at any branch of Zenith Bank.
Other Banking Services:
• Private banking
• Cheque-In Savings Account
• Business Investment Services
• Corporate and retail banking
Note: Personal bank loans not yet offered locally
Source: Zenith Bank (Gambia) Limited