Sait Matty Road
Banjul area Head office
PO Box 2124 Serrekunda
Tel no: +220 6212356
LCI Gambia chapter is a Christian ministry which is
registered as an NGO in Banjul. The church originates
from Ghana and was established by Bishop Dag Heward-Mills
and has since become a worldwide ministry which is present
in over 60 nations.
Lighthouse Chapel International aims to offer a strong
foundation of Bible-based sermons, enabling their members
to teach the Gospel, preach, while staying within the
legal boundaries of the country of their location.
• To construct 25,000 places
of worship in 150 countries.
• To develop strong
advocate Christians who do Gods work.
strongly promote the advancement of the Gospel and churches.
• To enter the Kingdom of Heaven and hear Jesus
say - "Well done, good and faithful servant."
• That God Almighty is the one and only
• In line with the Scriptures, Jesus Christ
will come down again to reign on Earth and at the final
judgement day will judge every man and woman for what
they have done, thought and believed.
Jesus Christ died on the cross for mankind's sins and
that salvation is through only Him.
Jesus, son of the Virgin Mary, is the only son of God.
• That He is three-in-one, Father, Son and Holy
• A Christian is one who
willingly accepts Jesus as Lord and Saviour.
• That all men have sinned and require redemption from
their sins to gain everlasting life in Heaven.
• That He is God manifested and lives among men.
• That the gifts and ministry of the Holy Spirit
to believers, as felt by the early Church, is here for
• That the daily lives of believers
must be guided and follow the Word of God as written
in the Bible.
Tel no: +233 307 01 04 44
Opposite the Atlas filling station and next to the Bakau
Tuesdays: 7pm to 9pm
Fridays: 7pm to 9pm
Sundays: Sundays 9.30 to 11.30am