The OTI was founded on the 5th of July, 1989 by WEC
International and since 2003 it has been run as a private
concern. Its main recruitment base are students
who have finished their senior secondary school education,
middle school, adults who want to gain a specific skill
or staff from organisations and companies.
To prepare people for real work they offer work experience
attachments with various bodies.
The college is a registered training provider with the
National Training Authority (N.T.A) of the Gambia.
• Small enterprise management
• Basic level computer classes
• Web Design & Hosting
• French - English Translation service
• Registrar for Domain Registration for .GM names
• Notary Services & Legal Advice