Zenith Bank (Gambia) Limited was incorporated in Banjul
in 2008 under The Companies Act 1995 of The Gambia and
is a subsidiary of Zenith Bank Plc. It offers a wide
range of banking services from savings accounts to online
Foreign Currency Account:
can be credited from money transferred from offshore
bank accounts to Gambia.
• Foreign Exchange
Current Account in GBP, Euros or US Dollars.
• Available as a current account with special cheques
after the KYC requirement is met.
Foreign Exchange Account:
account in UK Pound Sterling, Euros or USD.
• Monthly bank statements.
• Available as a
forex account after the KYC requirement is met.
Foreign Remittances Current Account:
• Receiving and sending money abroad.
transactions in a broad range of currencies including
USD, GBP, Euro, etc.
• Bank charges are levied
on money transfers - Foreign Outward Transfers.
• Choice of account being credited or withdrawing
• Money can be made payable to a specific
person or company for specified amounts.
Bank Account Services:-
• Internet banking with real-time
balances on your account Transfer funds between your
• A savings account giving customers
the opportunity to save and earn more.
competitive interest rates.
• Withdrawal of
funds is by account owner.
• Withdrawal is
by means of a withdrawal slip at no extra charge.
• Withdrawal can be made at any branch of Zenith
Other Banking Services:
• Cheque-In Savings Account
• Corporate and retail banking
Note: Personal bank loans not yet offered locally
Source: Zenith Bank (Gambia) Limited
Mondays - Thursdays: 8am to 4:00 pm
Fridays: 8am to 1:30pm
& 2:30pm to 4pm