money to Gambia by Ria
Financial Services international money transfer
can be done worldwide in over 85 countries. Since being
set up in 1987 Ria has become the third-largest global
money transfer company.
It provides a fast, reliable and secure money transfer
service using quality technology to ensure easiest and
fastest ways to send money to Gambia.
Ria Financial Services is part of the Euronet Worldwide
Company which provides international remittance transfer
services to Gambia to get cash to members of your family
in the quickest way possible via its local agent bank
in Banjul called the AGIB.
How To Send Money To Gambia in Person:
• Locate and contact one of RIA's 41,000+ international
paying agents, correspondents or RIA locations around
• Hand over the cash which you want
transferred, in addition to a service fee.
• Your transfer order will be entered into their customised
computer system and sent to an Order Processing Centre.
• You will be given a receipt with a special
tracking number. Once the transaction has cleared, the
order is sent to the Agib correspondent in Gambia.
• The Correspondent informs the beneficiary that
the funds has ready for collection and can be claimed
upon presentation of acceptable identification.
• You can check the progress of a transfer transaction
online. Generally, recipients will receive their cash
within 24 hours. Alternatively, contact your agent with
your tracking number and your order will be tracked
• Funds can also be transferred to
Banjul by the Euronet ATM payout system as well as by
How To Receive Money in Gambia:
• You may be contacted either by the RIA Express correspondent
in Banjul or the person who remitted the money to you.
• You will be requested to show acceptable identification
before monies can be paid out.
• Those monies
can then be taken as cash or placed into a specified
checking or savings account.
Any of the following can be used as evidence of identification:
a valid Gambian driver's license, state issued ID, current
passport or visa, or alien ID.