Gambia Flag Home Page
Home Page
Physical Planning, Gambia

  Building a House
Building Permits
The second step is to get your house plan approved by Physical Planning Dept. in Banjul which should includes the area of your land. You should take at least

  Kanifing Municipal Council (KMC)
Serrekunda,  Jeshwang
...rates collection, business registrations and fees, physical planning decisions, street cleaning and rubbish disposal....

  Ministry of Local Government & Lands
Banjul capital
The MOLGL is the main agency for local government planning and land development in the Gambia. Property sales are approved at the physical planning department.

  BQB Buildings Gambia Ltd.
Bijilo, Banjul area
...a construction company and real estate developer...BQB will then take your plan to Banjul's Physical Planning Department on Marina Parade for approval.


Above you will find information, contact addresses, telephone numbers, some emails, faxes & main locations in the Greater Banjul area of the western coast region in West Africa.


Top of Page
Home  |  Disclaimer & Legal Notices  |  Contact  |  Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2009   Access Gambia  All Rights Reserved.