was established in Gambia by the Roman Catholic Church in
1977 and is a registered non-governmental, faith based organisation.
It is primarily focused on delivering humanitarian aid, poverty
relief, skills training, healthcare and rural agricultural
• Animal husbandry skills.
• Assistance for the St. Lazarus Clinic in Fullabantang.
• Basic computer literacy classes.
• Community Garden Projects.
• HIV / Aids care in partnership with the National Aids Secretariat.
• Malaria prevention information & DEET insecticide treated
• Needlework (crochet / embroidery) & dressmaking.
• Secretarial courses / typing skills.
* Cado has 50 remunerated staff.